By

My photo
Muslim. Daughter. Malaysian. Doctor-to be.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Work hard, will ya ?


Assalamualaikum.


So, after being hiatus for so long, here I am, writing the so called "comeback" post.

March 9th.
Presented a paediatric case regarding pneumonia. About the infection of the lung in a 1 year and 7 months old boy. The mother and the boy were so cooperative. But sadly, I did not able to answer few basic anatomy and physiology questions by the professor.

The lobes of the lungs.
The brochopulmonary segment.
The normal breath sounds - differentiate.

Well, I did feel bad. But not too much. Rather, other feelings keep on coming.
That I need to work extra, really hard. And smart.
Because failure isn't an excuse to give up!

So, starting from today, I'll be more serious about it.
As P2S1 is coming really soon.

Gambatte kudasai !
YOU CAN DO THIS!

Love,
your own self,









No comments:

Followers