By

My photo
Muslim. Daughter. Malaysian. Doctor-to be.

Saturday, December 25, 2010



It is always remain in my wishlist before . Until yesterday . No more after that . Because it is already granted ! Thank you Allah. Thank you Ma . Thank you Ala. Alhamdulillah ^^

Attending baking class at Sweet Berry Trading  for 2 and a half hours was great ! The chef whose name I don't know because of my late arrival was a bit slow at first. but towards the end, he started to make some jokes. he's quite funny :) I think, I was the youngest participant ( I'm 19! hehe ). Some are twenties. But most of them are between 30-50 year old  ladies who actually have a very wide knowledge about baking. Maybe they own bakeries, I can tell from the way they talk. I'm impressed ! 

I really really wanted to have some proper baking class. Well, I'm not really good in baking though since I don't really know the correct way to bake. Every time i wanted to bake, it was just a ' try-and-error' . * campak campak masuk bekas pastu bakar.  My mom did say that  I will learn from every mistake. Yeap. I admit that. I really do. Its getting better from the first time I bake :) Maybe because of passion I keep on searching recipes and try to bake or cook whatever I am interested. 

so thanks to Ala my cousin who invited me to go there, my mom who sending and picking me up there, and for sure to Allah, who made this happen yesterday, making my dream a reality. Alhamdulillah :)



No comments:

Followers