By

My photo
Muslim. Daughter. Malaysian. Doctor-to be.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Malaysia

Assalamualaikum :)

It has been a while, kan ? 

This morning, I logged on to FB, and of course to blogger.com. Checking for any updates. GE13 was over. But everyone is still in the mood of GE. So do I. My friends and I can't stop ourselves from talking about it here, even though we are miles away from Malaysia. Racism is the main topic now, am I right? 

I still remember when I was in secondary school and primary school, when we were asked to write anything related to Malaysia, one of the main point that has to be in the essay was about the multiracial. We are proud of the multiracial thing. We are one of a kind to have that mixed races in one country. 

I do hope, I really hope that the unity among the multiracial will not be vanished by any means. Let me tell you one thing. If any person raises the racism issue, show them this.



"Dan di antara tanda-tanda (kebesaran)-Nya ialah penciptaan langit dan bumi, perbedaan bahasamu dan warna kulitmu. Sungguh, pada yang demikian itu benar-benar terdapat tanda-tanda bagi orang-orang yang menegetahui."

"And yet others of His signs are the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colors; surely there are signs in this for the knowledgeable."
Ar-Rum:22

Allah's answer to malaysians and racism.

Thanks to my classmate, Atiqa for sharing this on FB. Allah has answers for all your doubts, yet we are still forgetting Him. Astaghfirullah..

and yes. I would love to share this as well. I read it this morning. Thanks to ainin for posting this on her blog. It was right on time, dear :)

Rasulullah SAW. bersabda;

"Barangsiapa yang memasuki waktu pagi dan niatnya adalah keduniaan, Allah mencerai-beraikan urusannya, memisah-misahkan pekerjaannya, dan menjadikan kefakirannya berada di depan matanya. Ia tidak diberi bagian dari dunia kecuali yang telah ditetapkan baginya. 

Akan tetapi, barangsiapa yang memasuki pagi dan niat adalah akhirat, Allah menghimpunkan baginya niatnya, menjaga untuknya pekerjaannya, menjadikan kekayaannya di dalam hati, dan dunia mendatanginya dalam keadaan tunduk kepadanya."(HR. Tirmidzi)




till next time.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Followers